Chris is a Community Architect, an international speaker and trainer, and an internationally trained Strengths Coach
Community Architect at Coastlands Vineyard Church
In May of 2014 Chris and his wife Sarah were invited to become the lead pastors/community architects of Coastlands Vineyard Church, a vibrant church plant in Morro Bay, California. Their vision for the church is to be a community of people caught up in and living out of the love of the Triune God, expressing that love into their neighborhoods and circles of influence.
International Speaker & Trainer
Chris has spoken to and trained people on every inhabited continent. He speaks on topics such as the Nature and Character of God, Long-Haul Leadership, Holistic Wellness, Public Speaking and Teaching, The Healing Love of God, The Life and Person of Jesus, and the Gospels and Acts.
Internationally trained StrengthsCoach
In 2013 Chris was certified as an internationally trained Strengths Coach. He does Strengths training for businesses, churches, couples, and individuals. He believes that every individual has something unique and indispensable to bring to the table, and that when we are freed up to live out of our deepest selves, working alongside others we can change our communities and the world. His top 10 Strengths are: Belief, Activator, Input, Adaptability, Relator, Futuristic, Learner, Restorative, Command, & Self-Assurance.
- Chris speaks English, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese
- He has traveled to 40+ countries
- He helped pioneer the snowboard industry in a city of 8 million people in central China
- He lectured in Chinese universities on holistic wellness
- His diet is gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, & about 40 other foods free which he feels is quite inconvenient but very worthwhile to support the healing/health of his body
- He is passionate about Teaching and Training, Trinitarian Theology, and Sustainable Leadership